All of us think that allergies and asthma are separate conditions. But this is not the case, they are closely related terms. Frankly speaking asthma is a type of allergy.
Asthma triggers are many types, but the most common triggers are an allergy, respiratory infections, emotional stress, strenuous exercise, or nutritional products.
Today millions of Americans are suffering from allergies and asthma.
Allergies can make asthma symptoms worse, while not all people with allergies have asthma, and not all people with asthma have allergies.
If you have allergies particularly those that affect your nose and eyes then there is a greater chance to have asthma.
Allergies and asthma triggers:
If you have allergic symptoms or asthma then you are sensitive to triggers, including particles carried in the air. These triggers can affect your lungs and other parts of your body.
These triggers may be indoor or outdoor triggers. Some of those triggers which cause allergies and asthma include:
Allergens such as animal dander, dust mites, pollen, pollution, and mold spores. Some tiny particles that fall off hair, feathers or skin, and saliva from pets are also the triggers of allergies and asthma.
- Common cold, influenza, and some respiratory illness are also the triggers.
- Cold air is a very important trigger of allergies and asthma.
- Some of you are allergic to perfume, paint, hair spray, or any strong odors or fumes.
- For some others their allergies and asthma symptoms may get worse with tobacco smoke and wood smoke.
Asthma is one of the more serious problems that can be caused by work related allergy. It can cause symptoms that will be continued until the condition is treated. These symptoms include nighttime or early morning coughing, chest tightness, shortness of breathe and wheezing.
People who are suffering with allergies and asthma will have a reaction in their airways in addition to the usual allergy symptoms. Your airways become red, swollen, and filled with sticky mucus.
Home control to cure allergies and asthma:
All most all of us are becoming dependent on prescription medications. But if you have allergies and asthma you don’t have to use drugs to cure your condition. There are other solutions to relieve yourself of your allergies and asthma.
One of best options is curing your allergies and asthma naturally. Unlike prescription medications there are no side effects with natural cures. Another one is home control to reduce the triggers if allergies and asthma. [Relief for allergy and asthma]
Some of those are:
- Reduce as many triggers of allergies and asthma as you can.
- It is better to use air conditioners and air filters to make your home clean and more comfortable. But you need to maintain them properly.
- Remove dust mites from your bedroom as possible as you can do.
- Remove stuffed animals and stuffed furniture and also remove carpets from your bedroom.
Home control is the safest cure to get relief from allergies and asthma. It gives long term relief.