Suffering with the diseases of immune system? Allergy can cause immune disorders.
In order to deal with the immune system dysfunctions there is a study called immunology.
It deals with all aspects of immune system in all organisms.
Allergy and immunology is a study that deals with the immune system disorders due to allergic reactions.
Your immune system responds to the environment that you live, breathe, eat and drink.
Some of the allergic people develop an allergic immune response.
According to allergy and immunology allergens are injected into your body to alter the way in which your immune system reacts to allergens. Your tolerance to allergens can be increased by giving small but increasing amount o allergens at regular intervals.
The final result is that you will become immune to the allergens so that you can tolerate the allergens with fewer or no symptoms. The method of this allergy and immunology is also known as specific immunotherapy.
Benefits of allergy and immunology:
- The method of allergy and immunology can minimize the use of antihistamines or other medications used to treat your allergic symptoms.
- This method is used for most airborne allergens, such as tree, grass, and weed pollens, mold spores, dust mites and animal dander.
- Allergy and immunology can also be used to prevent severe sting reactions from honeybees, hornets, fire ants, or wasps.
- It gives long-term relief from allergies.
- Occasionally it can be recommended for the treatment of atopic eczema.
- Allergy and immunology helps in preventing the development of asthma in children with allergies.
- This method of treatment helps to reduce the sensitivity in airways in the lungs as well as in the upper airways.
- This treatment helps to prevent the development of new allergies in your children.
Who benefits from allergy and immunology?
- Allergy and immunology is an effective method recommended for patients with dangerous allergic reactions such as anaphylaxis to stinging insects like bee, wasp allergy and American fire ants.
- If you are suffering with hay fever or asthma attacks or lung disease then allergy and immunology works effectively.
- If you are actively wheezing, allergy and immunology works better.
- In the cases like it is difficult or impossible to avoid the cause of allergies then you can take this treatment.
- This method works for those who have no effect after using the medications also.
- If you are sensitive and have side effects due to medications then you can consider allergy and immunology to treat your allergic symptoms.
Side effects of allergy and immunology:
- After injecting the allergen into your body, you will experience general itching, swelling, red eyes, hives, and soreness at the injection site.
- In some rare conditions you will experience difficulty breathing and low blood pressure.
- Due to higher dosage it may cause serious lung problem or severe reactions can occur, which can be life threatening.
If you have diseases like acute or chronic kidney failure, lung disorders, uncontrolled asthma, uncontrolled hypertension, and heart problems then allergy and immunology is not recommended for you.