Are you worried about the allergens in your bedroom?
Here are the various steps to achieve allergy free environment and to live healthier.
Allergy free environment is very important for allergy treatment.
Reducing animal dander, dust mites, mold, and pollen will help with the allergy problems and help to keep you allergy free.
Becoming allergy free is most important for every one.
To become allergy free, indoor air quality is essential.
This can be achieved by avoiding the allergens and neutralizing them. Also, you can follow allergy control methods.
Steps to achieve allergy free environment:
- The best way to neutralize the allergens is, cleaning the carpets, furniture, and bedding regularly in your home.
- Avoid mold and mildew to keep you in good health.
- Keep pets clean in your home.
- To become allergy free you should do certain tasks such as cleansing of dust mites from carpet and upholstery, removal of strong odors, and stain removal.
- You should vacuum the carpet and furniture in your home 2 or 3 times a week and this will help you in reducing the allergens in your home.
- Clean your bedroom regularly; wash all your bedding, using hot water.
- Choose laminated or wooden flooring to keep low dust in your home.
- Keep humidity levels as low as possible. Use dehumidifiers to keep moisture content low. Keep humidity levels below 50 percent, so that dust mites will destroy.
- Keep temperature levels at 10°C to keep the low humidity levels. Mold particles will destroy in low humid levels.
- Place mattresses, pillows, and box-springs in zippered case.
- Replace heavy fabric curtains with washable once.
- Ventilate your home regularly by opening windows and doors.
- Maintain less plants and pets to become allergy free, because pollen and pet dander cause allergy reactions.
- Reduce the number of soft toys, fake flowers, and other fabric items from your home.
- Wipe surfaces with a clean, damp cloth rather than duster.
Allergy relief products to keep allergy free environment:
- If you are allergic to airborne substances and microorganisms like dust mites, pollen, and mold, using an air purifier or air filter can help you to reduce these substances. More than 98 percent of the air can be purified by air purifier. Breathing fresh air is important for people suffering with allergies.
- Use spread powders and sprays to remove mold and mildew.
- You can use hepa products. These are the most useful allergy relief air purifiers, which provide filtering system.
- Dehumidifiers can keep low moisture levels. They can reduce small microns in the air. Place the humidifiers in damp and basement areas to reduce mold formation.
- Cleaning detergents and cleaning products can be used to remove dust particles on the surface of your home.
- Filtered vacuums help to reduce dust from carpets, furniture, and some machinery like TV, stereo, computers and so on.
- A vacuum sweeper with a filter is preferred to remove allergens.
- Air conditioning helps to destroy dust mites and pollen. Air filter along with air conditioner can give you fresh air to breath, so that will be allergy free.