In recent days most of the people are suffering from allergies.
Allergies are a big problem for today’s Americans.
Dust and pollen rates are increasing so that day by day allergy problems are becoming worse.
The best natural allergy remedy includes vitamins, minerals, herbs and some medications.
Herbs for allergy relief are generally considered to be quite safe, and they can be an important addition to your natural allergy relief treatment procedure and also a good natural allergy remedy.
Herbs acts as a best natural allergy remedy. By taking treatment with herbs your life will be healthier. Though herbs are considered as safe natural allergy remedy, they may react with prescribed medications and can cause some other problems.
Types of herbs for allergy:
- There are many types of herbs for allergy treatment.
- â€œMarshmallowâ€ is used to get relief from mucous problems from the body.
- To clear blocking problems in respiratory â€œBurdockâ€ is used.
- To sooth the throat and to clear congestion in the throat use â€œMulleinâ€.
- â€œGoldenseal Rootâ€ contains antibacterial and anti-fungal symptoms and can be used to get the antibiotic effect.
- To help the congestion and hay fever, â€œeye brightâ€ acts as an effective natural allergy remedy.
- â€œCapsicumâ€ is a natural antihistamine, used for allergies and also it fights against infections.
- â€œStinging nettleâ€ is used to get relief from hay fever, in treating nasal symptoms such as cough, runny nose, asthma, and tuberculosis and also acts as an effective natural allergy remedy.
- The natural allergy remedies such as Vitamin C and other antihistamine are found in â€œAcerola Cherryâ€.
- â€œRosemaryâ€ acts as a best anti-inflammatory agent and is used to strengthen the nervous system and is also used to treat asthma.
- â€œWhite Pineâ€ is used to reduce mucous and chest congestion.
- Garlic (Allium sativum) and Onion are used to retard the inflammatory reactions.
- â€œFeverfewâ€ is used effectively to treat migraine headaches and can also be used to relieve from allergies. Pregnant woman should avoid usage of feverfew because it leads to miscarriage.
- Vitamin C is a very good natural allergy remedy for quick allergy relief. Foods that contain vitamin C are peppers, cayenne pepper, guava and watercress.
- â€œHorseradishâ€ is a spicy herb for allergy used to open and clear sinuses.
- â€œQuercetinâ€ is a plant that works as an anti-inflammatory agent. It helps to reduce swelling of lungs, nasal passages, and eyes. It also works as antihistamine and used to prevent watery eyes and runny nose.
Use of natural allergy remedy:
Natural allergy remedy provides a powerful method of:
- Strengthening the immune system
- Minimizing allergy symptoms and obtaining relief
- Minimizing asthma symptoms
Herbs are used to treat some of the allergy symptoms such as:
- Nasal problems
- Itchiness of the skin and rashes on the skin
- Allergic rhinitis
- Bronchial disease
- Hay fever
Side effects of herbs:
- Herbs and supplements can react with herbs. This reaction nullifies the effectiveness of the drug, like ginger may reduce the effectiveness of anesthetic.
- Some natural herbal remedies can also cause allergic reactions like hives and rashes.