Chemicals can affect you in many ways. Depending on your skin sensitivity these chemicals can cause many reactions.
Many harmful chemicals were present in some cleaners that you use. These chemicals can kill you if inhaled or digested.
Vinegar is one of the chemicals that cause no side effects. It is the best natural remedy for allergy.
Vinegar is naturally and environmentally safe solution to use. It is the best natural remedy for allergy without causing any side effects.
Working of vinegar-natural remedy for allergy:
Vinegar is a liquid produced from the fermentation of ethanol. It is made from grains and acid products that come from natural sources. In this process a key ingredient acetic acid is produced.
The concentration of acetic acid is from 4-8 percent by volume for table vinegar. Natural vinegar also contains small amounts of tartaric acid, citric acid, and other acids and works as natural remedy for allergy.
Use of vinegar-natural remedy for allergy:
- Most of the chemicals that you are using to clean your home consist of hasty elements that interrupt the respiratory system, bronchia, and sinuses. Vinegar is the natural allergy remedy that has no irritants and do not cause any side effects.
- Vinegar works very well to remove stains.
- Vinegar avoids irritants and keeps you away from allergens.
- There are uses from drinking vinegar. Vinegar removes most of the allergic diseases and some other diseases include:
- Sinus infections
- Chronic fatigue
- Acid reflux
- Sore throat
- Contact dermatitis
- Use of vinegar decrease the fat content and is widely used to lose weight.
- Drinking vinegar with water controls the blood pressure.
- This natural remedy for allergy avoids allergens such as dust, pollen, mold and pet dander.
Medicinal uses of vinegar-natural remedy for allergy:
- Vinegar is used to control blood glucose and also used as diabetic management agent.
- You can use vinegar as a diet control product. Small amount of vinegar in the food reduces food intake for a whole day.
- Vinegar works as a folk medicine and used to prevent the spread of virus.
- It is also used as salad dressing when combined with oil.
- White vinegar is often used as a natural home cleansing agent. Vinegar is especially used for cleaning mineral deposits on glass and other smooth surfaces.
- It is used to clean your elbows and feet.
- It is used to kill weeds and reduces the pollen rate which causes allergies.
- You can get relief from itching by massaging vinegar with a cotton ball.
- If you have sunburn allergies, by lightly rubbing it with vinegar you can get relief.
- Applying vinegar on the skin works as a natural remedy for allergy to relieve from dry and itchy skin. It is also used to cure colds.
- Used to treat sinus infections and chest colds. Add ¼ cup of vinegar to the vaporizer to get relief.
- Removes warts by applying a lotion of half cider vinegar and half glycerin.
Use vinegar as natural remedy for allergy only with the doctor’s suggested dosage.
Facts of vinegar-natural remedy for allergy:
- The most important fact when drinking vinegar everyday is, it brings a healthy, rosy glow to one’s complexion.
- You will lose your weight if you use too much vinegar.