No cure from your allergy even after using medicines?
Still suffering from endless sneezing attacks, watery eyes and itchy skin?
Don’t bother, here is a good solution to treat allergy [Allergy Medications For Allergy Relief].
For some of you allergy is a life long problem, and for others it is a seasonal reaction, and still for others it is a diet related condition.
More than 35 million allergy sufferers are only from United States; among those 15 million sufferers are children.
To get cure from this frequently occurring condition you can use Allegra allergy medicine. It gives fast relief for people who are affected with seasonal allergy or allergic rhinitis.
What are the benefits of Allegra allergy medicine?
- This medication helps to cure allergic rhinitis.
- This is especially useful during spring and fall where allergens like pollen are widely spread by the air.
- Allegra allergy medicine works effectively in treating uncomplicated skin manifestations of chronic disease called utricaria in adults and in children of 12 years age and older.
- It can also help to reduce severe itching and the number of wheals and flares.
- An Allegra allergy medicine contains antihistamines and decongestants and is used to relieve allergy symptoms such as itchy, red eyes, stuffy nose and throat irritation.
- It helps to block the histamines that your body produces that cause symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes.
- Due to this medication you will get fewer side effects or no side effects. It is a non-sedating medication.
Who should and should not take Allegra allergy medicine?
- Adults or children of age six or older, who are suffering with chronic idiopathic utricaria, skin allergy with itchy hives that last 6 weeks or longer and with some other allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes.
- Pregnant women, thinking about becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding women should talk to your doctor before beginning to tale Allegra allergy medicine.
- If you have the conditions like diabetes, heart disease, thyroid disease, urinary retention and high blood pressure, you should consult your doctor before starting Allegra.
- Children who are under the age 6 should not use this medicine, because the safety of Allegra in children has not been studied.
- If you or your child is allergic to any of the ingredients of Allegra or Allegra-D should talk with your doctor before taking this medication.
- If you have a kidney disease then you need to take a smaller dose of Allegra allergy medicine.
What is the dosage of Allegra allergy medicine?
You may find this medicine in 30, 60, or 180 mg. One 60 mg twice a day or one 180 mg once in a day is recommended for children of age 12 years and above and adults. One 30 mg twice a day is recommended for children of age 6 to 11 years.
Are there any side effects of Allegra allergy medicine?
- This medication reacts with some other drugs such as ketoconazole, St. John’s Wort erythromycin, rifampin, and others.
- If you take extra doses of this medicine there are some mild symptoms such as vomiting, menstrual changes, nausea, tiredness, and stomach pain.
Allegra allergy medicine is an effective antidote to cure your chronic seasonal allergies, hence you are able to lead a normal allergy free life.