You may know very well that allergy attacks are triggered by contact with allergens.
Continued over exposure to allergens causes not only an allergic reaction but also it damages many parts of your body such as immune system, respiratory system and so on.
Allergy aids are essential to over come from these attacks.
Allergies are immune system incorrect response to an unknown substance or any harmful substance. Allergy aids can relieve you from allergies.
Some allergy reactions are physical and some allergies can affect the emotional state. Some of allergy reactions are swelling, aches, runny nose, and some allergies can make you to feel irritated. Allergy aids are very important to get relief from allergies.
Cause of allergy:
- Some substances such as toxins can also cause allergy reactions.
- After breathing poisonous pesticides you may experience sinus [Dealing Sinus Allergy] or allergy attacks.
- Some times you are allergic to household chemicals and cleaning supplies.
- Allergies can also cause from non-toxic substances such as mold, pollen, pet dander, dust, and foods.
- Antibodies like immunoglobulin E causes histamines to produce in the tissues of your cells. This causes an allergy reaction.
- Some times you are sensitive to medications, toxins, non-toxic substances or chemicals.
- Natural products such as grass and trees can cause allergies. Pet dander also causes allergies since unnatural elements attack animal hair.
- Some respiratory disorders and various illnesses cause allergies to attack.
- Due to the obstruction of pulmonary, it can cause diseases like asthma, emphysema, bronchitis and so on.
- Due to perfume fragrance you can get allergic symptoms. To avoid allergy reaction the common allergy aids are avoid the things that cause allergies or avoid contact with allergens.
Allergies can cause damage to bronchitis. Due to the damage of bronchitis, bronchiectasis will cause. This infection will destroy â€œthe bronchial mucosa.â€
If you have asthma, it is often because the bronchial tree is irritated, which causes broncho constrictions.
Coughing is the most common symptom of allergies. Medical support i.e. usage of over-the-counter drugs is one of the common allergy aids for this disease.
The most important allergy aids are:
- Proper diet control
- Vitamin C
- Gut permeability
Don’t take related foods repeatedly. Maintain a proper diet to control allergy attacks.
Increase the intake of vitamin C products.
Gut permeability problems are common in the people who are suffering with arthritis and other allergy symptoms. Follow proper allergy aids to come out of this problem.
Allergy aids to remove allergens:
Allergy aids are mainly used to control allergens. The most common allergy aids are taking medications like antihistamines, decongestants, nasal steroid sprays, and cromolyn sodium.
Pollen: Bath before going to bed. This will help you to remove pollen and other allergens on your skin. Don’t go outside especially on dry and windy days because in these days pollen content is very high. Use air conditioners in your bedroom. [Tips for controlling Pollen Allergies]
Mold: You can reduce mold spores by reducing plants and cleaning damp areas. Use a dehumidifier to reduce moisture content in damp areas, because mold loves to develop in damp areas. Use a mixture of water and chlorine to kill mold.
Pet dander: If you are suffering with allergies, be aware of pets. By using an air filter and allergen-resistant bedding you can remove pet dander.
Dust mites: To remove dust mites vacuum regularly. Place pillows and box-springs in a zippered case. Wash carpets and upholstery with special cleaners, such as benzyl benzoate or tannic acid spray. [Combating Dust Allergy]
By following the above mentioned allergy aids you can overcome from those allergens.