You may know that, any substance that is foreign to your body can cause allergy reactions.
Most of the people do not have very severe reactions, while some people might find instant severe reactions to some foods.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD causes asthma attacks and some allergy reactions.
COPD is a group of diseases characterized by limitation of airflow in the airways which is called as â€œobstruction of the bronchial air flowâ€.
COPD causes to suffer chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis, asthma and emphysema. This condition is mostly due to tobacco smoking and some airborne irritants such as coal dust or solvents. [Airborne Allergies]
When you are suffering with allergy reactions you need to consult your doctor. Doctor suggests some tests and he may know your symptoms and suggest some treatments that work for you.
Cause of allergy reactions:
- Most important allergy reactions causes include pollen, pet dander, dust mites, dust, smoke, harsh chemicals, mold, and mildew.
- The irritants come from latex can also cause allergy reactions. The allergy reactions can cause from bananas, cherries, apricots, nuts, chestnuts, kiwi, nectarines, and celery.
- Some of the irritants that come from latex trees and shrubs are Pineapple, plums, melons, potatoes, avocados, tomatoes, peaches, and grapes can also cause allergy reactions.
- The main cause is Respiratory system as it is irritated by some chemical irritants, polluted air, or smoke.
- Working or living in a polluted environment is a possible cause of COPD.
Effects of allergy reactions:
- Allergy reactions can affect any part of the body.
- The most frequently affected areas are respiratory system which can cause hay fever, rhinitis, and asthma.
- Skin can also be affected by allergy reactions and resulting in allergic dermatitis, and hives.
- Asthma, emphysema, and bronchial conditions cause coughing, dypnea, crackles, wheezing, exertional dyspnoea, barrel chest and usage of â€œaccessory musclesâ€.
- One of the worst conditions that you can suffer is â€œemphysemaâ€. It is a progressive disease that commonly occurs in conjunction with chronic bronchitis.
Symptoms of emphysema:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Cough and thick sticky sputum
- Bluish shade of the skin
- In severe cases it causes heart or respiratory failure
To find relief from these allergy reactions, you should avoid smoking.
Symptoms of asthma and bronchial infections:
- Weight loss [Weight loss Tips]
- Finger clubbing
- Pneumonia [Causes of Pneumonia]
Treatment for COPD and allergies:
- Take a diet which provides vitamin C, proteins, and nitrogen.
- Increase the intake of fluid content.
- You should do regular exercise. Exercise helps to maintain weight and will reduce risk from diseases.
- Learn about the things, what irritates the respiratory system and keep away from those irritants.
- Warm climate helps to get relief from allergies.
- Some drugs can help to relax the smooth muscles of the airway allowing for improved airflow.
- If you are suffering with COPD, you should take regular vaccination to prevent illness and the possibility of death.
- Corticosteroid inhalers can be used to improve airway function.
- If you have allergy reactions such as asthma or other related conditions, you should move from your environment in which you are living.