Today there are many people suffering with some kind of allergy.
These allergies can be seasonal or year round allergies.
Every day you will face some kind of allergens that cause allergic reactions.
You often fail to see from which type of allergies you are suffering.
Most of the allergies you are suffering are seasonal allergies, yet the symptoms could continue year round depending on the area you live.
Some people are allergic to lots of things and some others to very few things. These are environment, genetics, and the immune system all plays an important role in getting allergic symptoms.
- Environmental changes act as allergy cause.
- If it is hot outside, your immune system may respond producing allergy symptoms.
- In humid climatic conditions, you may experience mild allergy symptoms.
- In rainy season also you may experience allergy symptoms.
- Moisture is one of the leading allergy causes. Therefore the changes in the climatic conditions can make you very miserable.
- Hereditary is also considered as one of the allergy causes.
- The main allergy causes are some foods, medicines, airborne substances, insect bytes and stings, and some cleaning supplies and chemicals.
Natural allergy cause:
- Mold, dust, and pollen in the air are all natural allergy causes. Pollen comes from grass, trees, and shrubs. If you breathe in the pollen it makes you to feel uncomfortable.
- Mold builds up in the damp areas, such as bathrooms and in basement areas in your home.
- Dust mites are also acts as an allergy cause. They are found in the dark place like corners, in the carpets, on your shelves, and any where that dust might be. Vacuuming is a good method to get rid off dust.
Pollen will cause allergic reactions like hey fever, rhinitis and some seasonal allergies.
Cold is the most common allergic symptom and other common problems are stuffy and runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, and so on. They may cause some breathing problems.
Sore throat, plugged ears, and some times you might get flu like symptoms. Not only allergy causes symptoms like sneezing and itchy eyes, but they can also trigger other symptoms like asthma, sinusitis, and ear infection.
Allergy causes some skin problems such as hives, eczema, and rashes; some types of allergies can cause gastrointestinal problems.
Steps to relieve from allergy symptoms:
- The best thing to get relief from allergies is avoid those allergens which cause allergies.
- To overcome from seasonal allergy symptoms like cold, you can use some medications and you can also use nasal sprays.
- Medications like antihistamines work very well. They can be Allegro, Benadryl, Cholotrimeton Clarniex, Clarin, Dimetapp, and ZTEK.
- With out consulting you doctor you are not supposed to take these medicines more than 3 days.
- One type of allergic medication that you can take in severe conditions is â€œepinephrineâ€. This medication can be injected directly into your skin, which gives immediate results by consulting your doctor.