Asthma is a chronic lung condition that causes difficulty in breathing.
During an asthma attack, your bronchial tubes will become narrow and they secrete an excess of mucus which makes very hard to breathe.
Asthma remedies are used for treating asthma.
The simple, natural and easy to follow asthma remedies are given below:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Consume this mixture just before going to sleep. This will help to treat the difficulty in breathing while sleeping.
- Boil 8 to 9 cloves of garlic in ½ cup of milk. Drink this solution at night and it will work well for the early stages of asthma.
- Take one tablespoon of honey and add it to the very hot water and sip it slowly. Take this mixture just before sleeping. It helps to remove phlegm from your throat.
- Soak 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds overnight in 1 cup of water. In the morning strain the water and add 1 tablespoon of ginger juice and one table spoon of honey to it. This should be taken at morning time and evening time.
- Figs are good for draining phlegm present in your throat. Wash 3 to 4 figs with warm water and soak it in one cup of water. Eat these figs on an empty stomach and drink the water that is used for soaking the figs. Don’t eat anything for an hour after eating these figs. Do this for 2 months to observe the results.
- Cook fresh cranberries in enough water in order to make a mash. Then take two to three teaspoonful of this mixture daily. The results may surprise you.
- Some herbs and vitamins will help to reduce asthma. It is believed that some Chinese herbs namely ding-chan tang will decrease the inflammation and relieve bronchospasm.
- Practice yoga regularly for 30 to 45 minutes to reduce the asthma. The breathing exercises present in yoga will be more helpful to relieve the stress from asthma and act as the best asthma remedy. You can able to reduce the breathing problems obtained with asthma by practicing yoga regularly.
- Don’t consume the foods which cause inconvenience in breathing especially dairy products. Don’t eat the foods which contain vitamin C in it, because vitamin C will increase the symptoms of asthma.
These are the simple and easy to follow asthma remedies which help to reduce the symptoms of asthma.