Asthma is a lifelong condition which can have different levels of affects and severity for different patients but still restricts each one of them from performing activities and engaging in tasks. Asthma is triggered due to certain allergens, which may be different from different people.
Not just for asthma patients but even for non-asthmatics, keeping away from dust, dander, pollutants, smoke and dander is recommended. These pollutants get absorbed in the tissues and the fat cells and over a period of time, these can cause imbalances in the body leading to asthma.
- If asthma is caused due to your occupation, then if possible, it is best to change your place of work and get rid of the chemicals, dust or other forms of pollution. If you are unable to change your workplace, then you must try wearing a breathing apparatus or any kind of a filter which prevents inhalation of the substance that acts as a trigger.
- Honey is a great way to say good bye to asthma triggers and also helps in prevention of asthma attacks. You can mix two tablespoons of honey in a glass of milk and drink it every day before going to sleep. This can help control asthma.
- You can also make use of honey to the other types of resources based on a little quantity of safflower seeds. This mixture can be taken once every day for the best results.
- Another important way to bid goodbye to the triggers of asthma is to breathe properly. If you do not breathe properly, then the symptoms of asthma such as wheezing, coughing, rapid heart rate etc. only tend to increase in severity.
- If you do not know what your asthma trigger is, then it is important to get an allergen test done. This test will identify the allergen and can help you to avoid it.
- Using air purifiers or air filters at home is another effective and highly useful when it comes to moving away from asthma triggers. These filters and purifiers suck in the pollen, dust, dander and other such pollutants and also help in reducing various types of gases, smoke and odors present in the indoor air.
- You must contact the doctor to know about more ways to keep away from the triggers and keep the environment allergen free.