Are you suffering with asthma? Find out asthma information and facts here.
Asthma is a chronic disease of the lungs that causes difficulty in breathing. The symptoms of asthma are caused due to the inflammation of the airways.
The main symptoms you may suffer with asthma are tightness in the chest, wheezing, coughing and shortness of breath.
This does not mean that if you have asthma, you cannot g to any places or you cannot enjoy any thing.
Find out asthma information and facts about how you should take care of asthma and how to control it.
Asthma information to control symptoms of asthma:
- Be careful on places where you have high concentrations of asthma triggers and avoid such places
- Notice on the things which you are doing with over exertion as they may cause the symptoms of asthma
- Concentrate and careful on the medications you are taking for asthma
Asthma information to control diet:
- Eat plenty of foods that are rich in vitamin B such as pulses and green leafy vegetables.
- Eat food with good sources of magnesium present in it.
- Foods like hot mustard, garlic and onions work by stimulating nerves resulting in the release of watery fluid in the mouth, throat and lungs and these foods can dilate air passageways.
- Foods such as omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin C can control inflammation of the airways because of their anti inflammatory properties.
Asthma information about diagnosis and tests:
Don’t think that if you have diagnosed with asthma, it is the end of the world by any means. If you are diagnosed with asthma, take the advice of the doctor and stick to the drugs and medications which your doctor is going to prescribe to control asthma [Asthma Diagnosis].
If you are taking the treatment in a proper way, it will not affect your everyday life even if it is quite severe.
There are many alternative treatments also for asthma which can help to ease the symptoms of asthma and now many people are turning to these treatments and herbal remedies to control the symptoms in medication free way.
Asthma information and lifestyle:
With a bit of planning and control, nothing in your life needs a change. You can enjoy and have fun with your friends, family members and close relatives. You can stay in shape and can do many activities by controlling asthma.
If you become more comfortable with asthma and learn your limits of what you can do and tolerate, you feel that you are leading a normal life with only exception of taking medications. With more asthma information, you can change your lifestyle and can control the symptoms of asthma.
Asthma information about triggers:
Many asthma cases have triggers such as dust mites, pollen, fumes etc, and as soon as you workout what triggers your condition, you can avoid it during your daily life. You may be affected by more than one trigger and it takes time to find out what exactly affects you.
With asthma information, you can take care about the asthma disease by controlling the symptoms of asthma and you can lead a normal life just as you did before diagnosis.