Caffeine allergy is a deceiving allergy.
It is an abnormal physical condition that affects the body in many ways.
Caffeine is a natural diuretic; it means that it pulls fluid out of your system.
If a person is exposed to caffeine for longer hours then there is an increased chance for developing a tolerance and an allergy to the substance.
If this is happened with the person who have caffeine allergy, caffeine can not properly metabolize and is rapidly absorbed by all the organs and distributed into intracellular compartments and extra cellular water.
Source of caffeine which cause caffeine allergy are:
- Black tea
- Green tea
- Verba mate
Symptoms of caffeine allergy:
When you are suffering from caffeine allergy reactions, the following things can happen:
- Intellectual deterioration
- Loss of judgment
- Loss of focus and comprehension
- Loss of verbal and social inhibition
The affects of caffeine allergy are more severe mental disorders and they cause reactions in brain tissues.
- Circulating adrenaline increases in caffeine consuming person.
- As the dosage increases, brain levels increase proportionately.
- Caffeine allergy causes dramatic increase in muscle tension and pain.
- In allergic persons, each cup of coffee, tea, every piece of chocolate, and any ingested caffeine products, intensifies toxic psychosis.
- Caffeine raises the levels of catecholamine. Due to this the body can produce more dopamine and increase activity. If the level of dopamine raises to higher levels it can cause agitation. These symptoms can be considered as anxiety neurosis, panic disorders, hyperactivity and ADHD (Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder).
- The patient with a caffeine allergy and inability to eliminate, continually ingesting caffeine, may experience the symptoms like, neurotransmitter levels, including dopamine, serotonin and adrenaline, quickly increase. Cells rapidly absorb the drug.
- Caffeine toxicity is known to cause agitation, toxic psychosis, excitement, anger, impulsiveness, restlessness, and shifting states of consciousness.
- Most of the people do not often recognize caffeine allergy symptoms, they continue to ingest it, and that can damage the brain and make things worsen. The damage caused by this allergic condition can eventually lead to paranoia, hallucinations and dementia.
- Caffeine allergy can result most severe reactions in women, such as premenstrual symptoms. Caffeine anaphylaxis generates chemical imbalance which induce physical disorders.
- The main symptom of allergic toxicity is premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD). This disorder affects up to 90 percent of the women of reproductive age. Chronic caffeine users who are caffeine sensitive may experience exacerbating symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. Most of the women may experience symptoms of cyclic psychosis which occur premenstrually and disappear after menstrual onset.
- Coffee consumption increases inflammation. Inflammation can cause pain. This can lead to heart disease.
- Caffeine allergy diminishes the sleep quality in night times. So you can feel drowsiness in the afternoons.
- Now-a-days too many teenagers are addicted to caffeine. Drinking too much coffee is responsible for rise in poor dental health and diabetes.